|Alec Baldwin Szybkie informacje
|3 kwietnia 1958
Alec Baldwin to amerykański aktor, pisarz, producent, komik, lektor i działacz polityczny, który jest najstarszym z 4 braci Baldwinów. W 2003 roku otrzymał nominację do Oscara w kategorii „Najlepszy aktor drugoplanowy” za rolę Sheldona „Shelly” Kaplowa w dramacie romantycznym The Cooler z 2003 roku . Ponadto zyskał popularność i uznanie za role w takich projektach jak Knots Landing , The Doctors , Path to War , Will & Grace , The Hunt for Red October , Friends , 30 Rock , Saturday Night Live , My Sister's Keeper , Norymberga, The Departed , My Best Friend's Girl , To Rome with Love i Aloha .
Alexander Rae Baldwin III
Amityville, Nowy Jork, Stany Zjednoczone
Alec Baldwin mieszka w Nowym Jorku, gdzie posiada wiele rezydencji, w tym trzy jednostki w budynku Devonshire w Greenwich Village.
Alec Baldwin uczęszczał do liceum im . Alfreda G. Bernera w Massapequa. Po ukończeniu szkoły średniej zapisał się na George Washington University w 1976 roku.
Stamtąd przeniósł się do Tisch School of the Arts na Uniwersytecie Nowojorskim, gdzie w 1994 roku uzyskał tytuł Bachelor of Fine Arts.
Aktor, pisarz, producent, komik, lektor, działacz polityczny
- Ojciec - Alexander Rae Baldwin, Jr. (nauczyciel w liceum nauk społecznych i historii oraz trener piłki nożnej)
- Matka - Carol Newcomb (z domu Martineau)
- Rodzeństwo - Daniel Baldwin (młodszy brat) (aktor, producent i reżyser), William Baldwin (młodszy brat) (aktor, scenarzysta i producent), Stephen Baldwin (młodszy brat) (aktor, autorka i producentka), Beth Baldwin ( Siostra), Jane Baldwin (Siostra)
- Inni - Alexander Rae Baldwin (dziadek ze strony ojca), Ruth Mary Noble (babcia ze strony ojca), Daniel Leroy Martineau (dziadek ze strony matki), Marion Alice Sidnam (babcia ze strony matki)
Alec Baldwin jest reprezentowany przez N2N Entertainment, Inc.
6 stóp lub 183 cm
90 kg lub 198,5 funta
Dziewczyna / małżonek
Alec Baldwin umawiał się z -
- Ally Sheedy - Alec Baldwin wyszedł z aktorką Ally Sheedy pod koniec lat 80. Podobno zbliżyli się do siebie na planie filmu „ Ona ma dziecko”.
- Patrice Jennings - Baldwin podobno spotykał się w przeszłości z aktorką Patrice Jennings.
- Cheri Oteri - Alec podobno związał się z aktorką komiksową Cheri Oteri. Krąży plotka, że zbliżyli się do siebie podczas jednego z wielu jego występów w popularnym programie komediowym Saturday Night Live.
- Janine Turner - Baldwin poznał aktorkę Janine Turner podczas przesłuchania. Jednak nie dostała tej roli, a kiedy zapytała ekipę castingową, dlaczego nie została wybrana, powiedziano jej, że Alec był nią zbyt oczarowany i nie mógł się skupić, więc postanowili ją wyciąć, aby mogli skup się na filmie Aleca. Mimo że straciła z jego powodu rolę, Alec uporczywie ją zabiegał i ostatecznie ustąpiła. Zaczęli się spotykać i zakochali. Zaręczyli się i wybrali suknię i kościół na swój ślub. Wysłali nawet zaproszenia. Ale potem zdecydowali się wzajemnie odwołać, ponieważ zdali sobie sprawę, że to nie był sposób, chcieli żyć swoim życiem w tamtym czasie.
- Holly Gagnier (1984-1989) - Alec Baldwin rozpoczął swój związek z aktorką Holly Gagnier w 1984 roku. Rozstali się i wracali do siebie przy wielu okazjach, aż do ich ostatecznego i ostatecznego zerwania w 1989 roku. Holly mieszkała w Los Angeles, a Baldwin jako swoją bazę wybrał Nowy Jork. Poza tym często musiał wyjeżdżać z pracy od niej. Uważał, że te rozstania są zbyt bolesne i postanowił zakończyć ich związek, ale często wracał do niej raz po raz.
- Kim Basinger (1990-2002) – He started going out with actress Kim Basinger in 1990 after having grown close while playing the role of lovers in the romantic comedy flick, The Marrying Man. In 1993, they got married in a lavish wedding ceremony. They welcomed their daughter Ireland to their family in 1995. They decided to end their marriage in 2000 end. And, eventually got divorced in 2002. After the end of their marriage, they were embroiled in a messy and volatile custody battle for their daughter, which reached a devastating low for Baldwin in April 2007, when he left a voicemail message for his eleven-year-old daughter, calling her ‘rude, thoughtless little pig.’ He eventually accepted his mistake but railed against the media and his ex-wife for leaking the audio message.
- Kathrina Miccio (2001) – Baldwin was rumored to have hooked up with actress Kathrina Miccio in 2001. These relationship rumors started swirling around after they were pictured getting close at the 10th Annual Summer Gala Benefit in New York City.
- Kristin Davis (2001) – After the collapse of his marriage with Basinger, Alec Baldwin found solace in a fling with actress Kristin Davis. They were pictured together at the showing of Made at the Union Square 14 in July 2001.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt – Alec is reported to have hooked up with actress Jennifer Love Hewitt in the past. They had grown close while working in the movie, Shortcut to Happiness, which turned out to be a huge dud despite having a star-studded ensemble.
- Tatum O’Neal (2002) – In 2002, Baldwin was reported to be going out with actress Tatum O’Neal.
- Nicole Seidel (2002-2009) – Baldwin started going out with attorney Nicole Seidel in 2002. They made their relationship public by stepping out together on the red carpet at a series of events. In 2009, it was reported that they had pulled curtains down on their 7 years long relationship. Her representative claimed that the stress and strain of his custody battle with his former wife Kim Basinger proved too much for him.
- Anna Rothschild (2003) – Alec was reported to be going out with socialite Anna Rothschild in 2003.
- Lori Singer (2006-2010) – According to leading American tabloids, Baldwin started going out with actress and cellist, Lori Singer in 2006. During their supposed on and off-relationship, they were pictured together at a number of public events till their eventual separation in 2010.
- Hilaria Baldwin (2011-Present) – Alec Baldwin officially started dating yoga instructor Hilaria Baldwin in the summer of 2011. By August, they had moved in together in a lavish apartment in Greenwich Village. In April 2012, it was revealed that they had got engaged. A couple of months later, they got married at iconic St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in New York City. In August 2013, she gave birth to their first child, a daughter – Carmen, who was followed by a son, Rafael in June 2015. In September 2016, they welcomed their third child, a son – Leonardo Angel Charles, and then another son, Romeo Alejandro David in 2018. They had their 5th child, son Eduardo Pau Lucas in September 2020, and in March 2021, it was announced that they had welcomed their 6th child, a baby girl named Lucia.
Race / Ethnicity
He has French-Canadian, Irish, English, Scottish, and German ancestry.
Salt and pepper
- Deep raspy voice
- Dimpled smile
Alec Baldwin has done brand endorsement work for the following products –
- Chevrolet cars/trucks (Voiceover)
- Iridium, worldwide phone service (Voiceover)
- AIG Auto Insurance (Voiceover)
- Disney World (Voiceover)
- General Electric (Voiceover)
- Capital One Venture
- Amazon Echo
- Subaru Motors (Voiceover)
- Sony (Voiceover)
- New Era
- Northwest Airline (Radio commercial)
Alec Baldwin is a firm follower of Roman Catholicism and has donated a generous amount of money to the Catholic church on Long Island.
He has also credited God for his success as a performer.
Best Known For
- His portrayal of US President Donald Trump in the long-running and popular TV series, Saturday Night Live
- Having played the role of Jack Donaghy in the satirical sitcom, 30 Rock, which helped him bag multiple awards including 3 Golden Globe Awards and 2 Emmy Awards
- Having appeared in a series of successful and popular movies such as The Departed (2006), The Aviator (2004), Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015), and The Cooler (2003)
In 1987, Alec made his theatrical film debut in one of the supporting roles in the mystery-comedy movie, Forever, Lulu.
First TV Show
In 1980, Alec made his first TV show appearance in the role of Billy Allison Aldrich in the NBC daytime soap opera, The Doctors.
When he started dating Hilaria Thomas in 2011, his blood sugar was significantly high and the doctor had warned him that he was very close to breaching the pre-diabetic limit. Hilaria decided it was time to take action and completely revamped his diet. Alec had to quit bread, pasta, any other form of refined carbohydrates, sauces, and even fruits. She also had him working out almost daily.
His workout routine leans heavily towards low impact cardio. He goes to pilates and spinning classes. He certainly doesn’t mind doing some pushups. The fact that his wife was a certified yoga instructor, certainly means that he goes for some yoga sessions as well. However, he wants to improve the frequency of his yoga sessions.
Additionally, he has accompanied his wife to Physique 57 studio for Barre classes as well. Plus, he has given acro-yoga a try with his fitness fanatic wife.
Alec Baldwin Favorite Things
- Sauce – Sweet and sour Chinese sauce
- NY Restaurants – Serafina, Kanoyama in the East Village, Via Quadronno, Cafe Luxembourg, La Caridad, Jean-Georges’ Nougatine, Barney Greengrass, and Pure Food & Wine
- Author – James Lee Burke
- One Of His Favorite Actors – Gary Oldman
- NFL Team – Chicago Bears
- Film – Last Tango in Paris (1972)
Source – People, NY.Eater, IMDb
Alec Baldwin Facts
- His tremendous performances in the popular sitcom, 30 Rock, helped him win 7 Screen Actors Guild Awards, which made him the first male performer to win overall 8 awards in the history of the prestigious awards. He had 1 collective SAG for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series for 30 Rock.
- In 1995, the Empire Magazine placed him on the #80 spot in the 100 Sexiest Stars in the film history list. In 1990, he was included in the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World compiled by People Magazine.
- He is such a staunch Democrat that during Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial, he appeared on Late Night with Conan O’Brien and told the cheering audience that Henry Hyde, who was the head of the trial, should be stoned to death along with his family. He later apologized and claimed he was trying to make a joke.
- During his final year at the George Washington University, he contested the election for student body president but lost by two votes. However, he got a personal letter from U.S. President Richard Nixon encouraging him to use his defeat as a learning experience.
- In 2004, he was honored with an honorary Doctor of Letters degree (Litt.D) by the Montclair State University at their official graduation ceremony.
- He had auditioned for admission into Undergraduate Drama Program at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts as part of a dare in 1979.
- He was under consideration for the role of Dr. Curtis McCabe in Vanilla Sky. But the role went to Kurt Russell. He was also considered for a lead role in Batman (1989) but lost out to Michael Keaton.
- During his visit to the Philippines, he made a racist joke by claiming that he was interested in buying a Filipina wife. He eventually tried to apologize for his comments but was banned from entering the Philippines again.
- In February 2011, he was honored with his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. His star is just 7 blocks away from his former wife Kim Basinger’s star.
- In November 2013, he used a gay slur while confronting photographers outside his building in Manhattan. This led to the cancellation of his new TV talk show, Up Late, just a month after it was first aired.
- He donated all the salary generated from working as a spokesperson for Capital One to his charity. As part of his contractual arrangement, the bank holding company donated $14.125 million to his charity.
- In October 1995, he assaulted a photographer, who was videotaping his then-wife Kim Basinger and their three-year-old daughter outside their house in Los Angeles.
- In December 2011, he was involved in a confrontation with an American Airlines flight attendant who had asked him to put his phone away during take-off at the Los Angeles International Airport. As a result, he was removed from the flight.
- In April 2012, a French-Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was arrested outside his apartment in Greenwich Village for stalking. In 2013, she was charged with additional stalking and harassment counts after a 2012 official warning didn’t deter her.
- He holds the unique distinction of having played the role of the onscreen husband of Best Actress Oscar Award-winning roles for two consecutive years – Cate Blanchett in Blue Jasmine (2013) and Julianne Moore in Still Alice (2014).
- One of his dreams while growing up was to become a lifeguard.
- He has shared a friendly bond with Meryl Streep and Megan Mullally.
- In his 2006 interview with New York Times, he claimed that he would love to stand in the election for Governor of New York and indicated that he considered himself a better fit than Arnold Schwarzenegger, who was California Governor at that time.
- He has served as a teacher for a theater class at The Ross School in New York. He also taught Master Theater Workshop at Southampton College, New York in the summer of 2002.
- To prepare for his role in The Hunt for Red October (1990), he took training to drive a Los Angeles-class attack submarine at the New London Submarine Base, which is located in Connecticut.
- He has stated that Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975) is one of his least favorite films.
- One of his earliest jobs was that of a busboy at the former Manhattan-based nightclub, Studio 54. However, it has been converted into a Broadway Theatre.
- For his performance as Peter in the Broadway production of Prelude to a Kiss at Circle Repertory Theatre, he won the 1990 Obie Award for “Distinguished Performance”.
- Występował także w wielu innych produkcjach teatralnych, w rolach takich jak Stanley Kowalski w Tramwaju nazwanym pragnieniem w Ethel Barrymore Theatre w 1992, Makbet w Makbecie w The Public Theatre w 1998, Ed w Entertaining Mr Sloane w Laura Pels Theatre w 2006 oraz Harold in Orphans w Gerald Schoenfeld Theater w 2013 roku.
- Pracował jako lektor do gier wideo, takich jak World in Conflict i World in Conflict: Soviet Assault .
- Odwiedź jego oficjalną stronę internetową @ alecbaldwin.com.
Obraz wyróżniony autorstwa Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0